Well We're Movin on Up to The Eastside...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hey,

Check out the latest Party Photos excluding the ones which were a little too intimate for an upscale NYC/Hamptons Events website such as CassWorld.com.

Speaking of upscale my friend Italo Zanzi is running for Congress and is throwing a Campaign Fund Raiser tonight, Thursday. It's going to be a great party because 1) Italo looks like young Elvis, 2) was President of his class at University of Chicago 3) was on the US National Handball Team and 4) He's also got a lot of really cool friends. So I recommend you help influence government in a positive way by supporting Italo Zanzi for Congress especially if you're a democrat because he's not.

Speaking of quality people, my friend Chihn Chu who's always in the Wall Street Journal for doing big deals at Blackstone is hosting a Vietnam Relief Effort/Tsumani Benefit Thursday, Sept 28th with Supermodel Petra Nemcova (who's a Tsumani survivor). Petra will be bringing a lot of her supermodel friends. Additionally Marcus Allen (NFL Star) and a many other sports Celeb's will be attending. I'm going because something's going to end up in Page Six of the Post and it would be cool to know what really happened. Is it always fun to see celebs cheat on their partners?

Also Friday there's two really great Euro House Parties. One is the From Russia with Love Party being thrown at FIZZ by Count Bronski, who's upper class Euro friends are determined to make it in New York just like the common folk do, let's whistle.

Then there's Alex Lolli's Friday Night High Life Party this week at Fredrick's. Every Friday they have a couple of cool new hosts who bring a whole new set of friends. Last week I met a 24 year old high net worth banker girl from Atlanta who told me she puts guys in Three types of buckets. One is the fool around with while sober type. Two is the fool around with only when drunk type. And Three is the would never fool around with even if she was drunk type. I told her men are basic and they categorize women as either doable or not doable.

So what I'd like to ask is if you had to categorize men and women separately- What categories would you create for men and which for women?

Please post your comments!

3 Comments:

  • why don't you stick her in her bucket, a pooper shot!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 AM  

  • I could go along with the Basic definition but when I was younger it was usually (1) without; (2)with; or, (3) double baggers [a bag over your head in case her bag fell off]!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

  • I noticed one benefit involved Vietname relief effort.
    The best relief effort for Vietnam would be to overthrow the corrupt Communist goverment there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home